3/4/14

Catholic Nuns from Ukraine came to Medjugorje


Greek Catholic Nuns from Ukraine came to Medjugorje
date: 3-19-2012

Group of 64 Greek Catholic Nuns, members of fourteen different orders from Ukraine, came to Medjugorje for the first time from March 10 to March 15, 2012. Fr. Petro Kobalj is the organiser of this pilgrimage and he regularly participates in the Seminar for Priests that is organised in Medjugorje every summer. “These nuns wished to come to Medjugorje so they could witness about this place in Ukraine, since many of them work in the houses of mercy. They wanted to learn prayers and to bring that to the convents where they work and live. Here, in Medjugorje, they were able to see what does the living church mean”, said Fr. Kobalj.

Sr. Maria, Sr. Ljubomira, Sr. Tadeja and Sr. Nazarija spoke about their experience of Medjugorje.

* Sr. Marija is the member of the Order of St. Joseph and she told us that she cannot describe with words what she felt in Medjugorje. “I think it was a miracle that happened to me. Before I came to Medjugorje, I had huge pain in my back. Doctors did everything they could. One of the nuns that lives with me was encouraging me and she was saying how everything was going to be all right and I should go to Medjugorje. I told her that I could not walk, and especially not travel. I felt pain while we were travelling, but thanks to dear God I was able to come to Medjugorje.” She said that she experienced a great miracle since she was able to climb Cross Mountain.

 Sr. Ljubomira from the Order of Servants of the Immaculate Virgin Mary witnessed that they have one prayer group thanks to Medjugorje.

*“I am especially grateful to the Queen of Peace, since I deeply felt her presence, she restored peace in my heart”, added Sr. Ljubomira.
medjugorje official

No comments: