8/26/14

A Reflection on Our Ladys Message




Dear children! Pray for my intentions, because Satan wants to destroy my plan which I have here and to steal your peace. Therefore, little children, pray, pray, pray that God can act through each of you. May your hearts be open to God’s will. I love you and bless you with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.

A Little Reflection (by Sr. Isabel)
Periodically Our Lady requests that we pray for her intentions. Here she gives us the reason for her request -- Satan wants to destroy my plan here! Even Our Lady experiences the wiles of Satan who seeks to destroy anything that is of God and anything that draws people closer to the Heart of Jesus, through Mary. If we look around the world at events taking place we can see that Satan is hard at work. There is only one recourse that we can have. Prayer. You may think that your prayers do not contribute to defeating Satan. In reality, it may be just your prayer that added to those of everyone else that accomplishes the defeat. Our prayer should be that God's will may happen according to Our Lady's plan. "Thy will be done, O Lord, not my will."

  Recently I experienced the cumulative effect of people's prayers. Less than two weeks ago, I had total hip replacement. I came home the day after surgery, have been almost completely pain free and am just waiting clearance to drive again. I attribute my quick recovery not just to the procedure the doctor used, which is new, but to all the prayers of my family and friends that have been and are being offered for my recovery." Pray" is the answer to all our ills. As Our Lady says, may our hearts be open to God's will. With her motherly blessing and intercession, we will see Satan will be defeated.

No comments: